Friday, July 20, 2007!
HandWritten on; 12:43 AM
left sch early today and planned to see doc, but doc got urgent leave. urgh, there goes my grade. and sry to gene and alan too, left them w mr.A, lol. but nvm, at least i get to spend quality time w my mommy, been long since i've done that i think. i love her regardless of what i 'hated' abt her. my class 4 pple sprained their ankles alr. jianming and me sprained on the same day, eionn sprained hers weeks ago and got sprained again when she havent even cure her ankle, omg. hahaah, & ytd colin sprained his. aqilah had an injured hand, gene hurt her back too. gosh.. bad omen! =x tkcare w24m!
hahaha, whatever, and then i went back to school to see rugby trng. saw jh and dom! so long nvr see those two mannnn, den got them to accompany me. watched the netball pol-ite, rp vs sp. was a tie, so no mcflurry for jh and me, cos we placed bets. haaha. saw ain and shuhui! those two stalkers..
not gng sch tmr, sian, sry classmates! i know it'd be boring w/o meeeeeee, hahahahah! but im gng to sch after sch ends, minhui's having swimming competition. go minhui go SHL! den at night gng to stay her house w zarifah, & we're gng turf city for compy.. hopefully i can play la. hopefully..
okay i miss bestie&sisters&mycousins! lets meet up someday again okay, soon! loves to alll!
& I got tagged by Gene!
The rules :
1.)Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves.
2.)People who get tagged needs to write in their blog of their own weird things as well and state the rules clearly.
3.) In the end, you'll select 6 people to be tagged and list their names
6 Weird things about me:
- I love walking around barefooted. xD
- Sometimes, many thoughts went through my mind, but they are all totally forgotten after a minute or so. hahaha! donnoe why.
- I only shed tears for disney cartoon movies (animals 1)!
- I am more active at night. hahah.
- Well, I am just weird in some ways, and that is weird!
- I think I rock and I tell the whole world so =P
okay! the 6 people i wanna tag is,
Raebestiefriend,
Evelsistery, cousin
Alvinorongstervoonersaures, cousin
nilsseJ, hok
aniV(owner s'hokykceps) and
Wendybaobeidaughterie.
empty.boo.bye.