Sunday, December 23, 2007!
HandWritten on; 12:36 AM
Can't believe there's actually someone in RP motivated to go to school EVERYDAY! Guess who? That frozen bitch, Luke, has never missed a single day of school, except for that day when he had to do hairshow or whatever, or been late before. Gosh.. And he's lecturing me. Haha, saying if I want a good GPA I gotta be like him, go school everyday. Yes true, I will go to school more often for the next four weeks. It's another four more weeks and byebye to W14Q. Sigh, more goodbyes. Rah.
Anyway, theres this bunch of aunties and uncles singing karaoke downstairs. Very noisy, from afternoon till night, they only stopped when it rained. Grrrr, and I was thinking if Qianhan was home, she'd complain too. And yes, I'm right, when I onlined, I complained to her while she too, complained to me. Whining about the noise and such, seeee, even ahmah who stays at the 9th floor will complain, I stay at 2nd floor worse lorrrr. Was kinda pissed with the noise cause when they sing they drag, and its not as if their voices are melodious or something. Boo.
Yay! And I got the full xmas outfit in gunz with kendrick, was chionging quests with him, and we both got it, I was depending on Kendrick most of the time though. Bestie's left with 1 more coat to full. So hard to get, the men's coat kept appearing. Yes, Mr and Mrs Clause holding guns and swords fighting monsters and killing people. How nice.. Lol..