Thursday, December 13, 2007!
HandWritten on; 2:16 AM
Going to genting later! Gotta wake up at around 5-6 later. and its 2 now. rahrah. Anyway, I thought my school hols started this week, so I kinda book the trip this week too. How stupid of me, come to think of it, if I didnt make this mistake, bestie and kyopapa will be able to join me. grrr. Im soooo sorrrryyy. I'll be back soon! hah!
omg, I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks just now with bestie, kyopapa and my naughty brother. damn cute lah! and funny, and nice! Well, I just like this movie, and the songs. cant stand their voices, omg! Theodore is definitely my favourite, and his voice is acted by Jesse McCartney! walao, melts... I like Jesse McCartney okayyy.. xD Alvin and Simon is cute too, really cnt stand their voices.
Christmas coming! woot, and I have yet to get presents for all my darlings. School was alright today. Reason being that I did not contribute a single bit, and watched South Park for almost all the way. David put it up for us to watch. Fucking hilarious please. But I felt really bad for not contributing and leaving at second break. Boo you Audrey, you sure do suck. My stomach was acting weird the whole day today. My stomach seemed empty, but when I wanna eat, I will feel like vomiting instead. Walao eh, but now feel better alr. Kept stuffing myself with sweeeets. At least they wont make me feel like vomitting or smthg. =)
Sometimes, I find it hard to trust people, but somehow or rather, I dont like the feeling of not trusting them, I mean, I wanna give them trust. But still, it's hard, especially when you dont know the person well. Well, Im not refering to anyone here, just suddenly felt that, but I do know who are my true friends and who to trust already. So glad I've met such great sisters.
Cant sleep, howhowhow? Nvm, I'll try to get some sleep soon. Ciaos people. Rachael! You better miss me. LOL!