Friday, December 21, 2007!
HandWritten on; 9:26 PM
It was a fucking warm and sunny day today, perhaps too warm and too sunny. But thats just during the afternoon at TPY with my mom, and I got to eat glutinous rice ball today, yumyum. Christmas is almost here now, just 4 more days, and its 3 more days to meeting up with my sisters. Just completed what needs to be completed, yay. xD
My brother and I have been chatting in this lame ass chatango thingy at some anime webbie, he's out there pissing people off. Lol, and I'm backing him up in there. You can see people chatting about their different lifestyles there, its pretty lame though, but also kinda interesting. It's like reading a novel I'd borrow from the library, somehow.. It just feels that way to me.
So darn bored right now, off to play games or watch anime or read manga! No life, rah!