Monday, January 14, 2008!
HandWritten on; 11:47 PM
Booyah! Was in high spirits today, because school was such fun today. Faci was great in compromising with us. We ended earlier today. Went for the SHL talk with David, speaker was quite lame, plus David is an ass who laughs at every single little thing. So he's always making me laugh too, but very mean, I mean he's very mean. The speaker had a very cute baby! He showed it to us by accident. Alright, had role play today, I love role plays! Role plays are always filling the whole class with laughter, so much better than PPT, although lesser information. However, it made more peeps pay attention in class.
Okay, after school met bestie, she was supposed to end at 6, and I was supposed to end at 4.30, and then we ended up ending at the same time cos we ended early today! Coincidence eh? God is on our side. xD Walked to CWP with Sylvia, Farhan, Zaini and David, Zaini was doing and saying stupid things to us. We're the four innocent asses, who laughed along and shoo-ed him away. He's really seems dumb lah! =x But darn funny. Then then waited for bestie, while Sylvia waited for Andy I think.
Bestie came first, then we went to our all time favourite hang out place, Pigza hut, a great place to pig out. Hahaha! Sooooooo long nvr see this bitch! Like finally today saw her lah! Then we go walk walk around see many clothes and stuff, trying to aim and then target at stuff to buy. Hahha, bought hair clip, same as bestie, my fave colour, her fave design there. Lol. xD
Then horrr I go home horr, play Gunz again lorrrrr. As expected huh, today no level up, no level up still nvm, I used my one and only Devil Dictionary, knowing theres a hacker to help, and then he DC-ed. Bloody HELL! Had few quests, great team I found, we played many level 3 stages, and played 3 times boss, won once without hacker! Rare chance to win without hacker k! The third time all die, left me solo, boss life finish le, left a bit more to hit, no ammo, me die. Bloody hell. Then 2 members left, 2 came, my previous team member called them noobs, made me solo in the staircase there, the place where I always die. But horrr, I survived (
sibei tyco!)! Then rightttt, go second stage, I tio DC! Bloody Hell! Nvm, good chance to rest my hand, hand so bloody sour, keep solo-ing. Not that I want to Solo. =/ I really salute those who read till here man. These are all craps written, just for fun cos I want to, so yeah... Tomorrow I take leave! LOL!
See yah people! Nights!