Friday, January 11, 2008!
HandWritten on; 1:35 AM
YO ASSES! Im tired cos the moment I reached home, I did the 3 designs thingy. We took the form last minute and then only had 1 day/half a day to do. Another great day in school. Lmao, Shihan always misses the best shows. She didn't turn up again, and when Sylvia caught the attention of our whole class again. Lol.
I went to school EVERYDAY for a week! Yay! Great improvement, let's try two weeks. Then three, and four. Possible? No comments. Three more weeks of school and then holidays! Can't wait, but don't feel like seperating with this class already. Actually, I can't wait for holidays to hang out with my sisters! Because they also all holidays! Omgomg! I miss W24M too.
Luke, Kausi, Shila, Gene, Peisi, Joanne, Eionn, Huiling, Fangkun, Aqilah, Sharon, Kaibin, Jianming, Alan, Marcus gold, Marcus brown, Wang zhe, Wang wei, Sinner(forgot his name), Tam, Kartik, Colin, Nazri(MIA) and lastly, our class' all time favourite classmate, Asaraf.
Okay, lets see. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Luke, 100%attendance, different outfit everyday.
Kausi, Bitchiest and meanest girl you will never ever hate.
Shila, The very very slim and scared-of-tickles girl.
Gene, The bubbly, jovial, cheerful and cute girl. xD
Peisi, The girl who's always getting scolded, in a good way. lol.
Joanne, The tanned and very enthu kayak-er.
Eionn, The crazy fan of Korea&Japanese(sometimes) boy bands. Hah.
Huiling, Like a big sister to us, but easily influenced by our naughty plans.
Fangkun, The only China girl, smart & cute too.
Aqilah, The soccer dudette. xD
Sharon, The ahmah of W24M.
Kaibin, Like a big brother, provides us with popcorns.
Jianming, Crazy Avril Lavigne fan. Dota freak. (I still remember the long sleeves that distracted someone.)
Alan, Smart guy, doesn't look like an 19 year old person. Baby face.
Marcus gold, An anime fan just like me, but he's crazier. Dota freak no. 2.
Marcus brown, Forever building up his abs.
Wangzhe, Yes, my 'scandal', crazy W24M people, it was just cute.
Wangwei, Always trying his best to make us understand what's he saying.
Sinner, The guy who cut his very long hair cos he thought schools in Sg only accept very short hair.
Tam, Alan's gay partner, we just love the way he present/talk.
Kartik, The one who talks a lot and makes us believe he knows it all. Many self-proclaimed GFs.
Colin, The one whose hair kept getting teased at. Dragonboat-er.
Nazri, Missing in action.
Asaraf, W24M's favourite classmate. (whispers Amirah)
Thats my first sem's classmates, W24M. Quite happening now that I think back, and quite fun too. Next time then talk abt the second sem's classmates. Hah. No offence to all. Peace. =)