Tuesday, March 04, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:54 AM
YO! Yesterday was one of those days where I've had the greatest fun and laughter, I swear. Laughed like crazy, and was totally worn out when I returned home, due to many fail jump shots, and also laughing till my stomach hurts. Really did drew plenty of energy from me. Lol, many pictures to upload, crazy picutes, retarded ones too. We were serious retards yesterday, was worth it, throwing our faces off. And Siewlimommy did well ytd, for her first time, grats babe! And also, lukey bitch, he did great too, congrats for the energizer high energy award! xD And yes, pictures. Vina's mainly our photographer for the day, and Siewli's the star! Love those lovely girls, and also, more jumpshots at Sentosa next! This time, no failed ones hor!
P/S: Some pics are not shown, don't know why. =/

Sl doing baby freeze.

Roarrrrrrr.

This is wayyyyy retarded, was hesistating whether to post it or not. Lol!!
Do, re, mi, fa, so..
Qh seemed like she've won something, I'm like trying to grab something, Evel looked like superman/woman, Rae's like trying to fly even higher, Sl's kinda cute, she's landing. Lol! One of our failed jumpshots, and also the best failed jumpshot.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
Supposed to be a candid.

No, we don't usually put on masks. We're nice!

Vina's very first appearance, spot her at the back. Lol!