

Hah, some fucker just can't get enough of being a bitch, so she just had to promote herself to a whore/slut, maybe next time, a street walker? Stop flirting with people when you've already got an Sg bf, and stop trying to screw with people's relationships, you cheena-born-fuck. You won't fucking get what you want, street-walker-to-be. Relax bestf! She'll not get what she wants all the time either. Such a bitch.
Anyways, congrats to me for not skipping school for two whole weeks, only chabotted today. =x Watched the Forbidden Kingdom today with bestie and dean, was a great movie! Catch it okay! Bought hamster stuff too, and did the cage and stuff. Awwwww, little ash is soooo freaking cute! Can't help being obsessed over him, now I know why people love hamsters so much alr. I even asked my bro abt him over the phone. =.= Worry over him. Haha! So lovable. :D
After that went songkah, Jess came over too. Slacked together and stuff. Then got one jiejie thought I sec sch sia. Too long nvr see alr, she say I became tall and stuff. Hah, sigh, just heard my grandfather not really feeling well, hopefully he'll be fine. And I'm so hungry now. Where to go tmr! Siannn, okay bye!