Thursday, April 10, 2008!
HandWritten on; 9:51 PM
Hey y'all! I realised something! I can concentrate better and am soo much more attentive in year 2. Lol! I think it's because they're interesting to me. Last year ah, is all thoe enterprise, computing shit, I'll sleep. But now, it's all abt sports, though sometimes it's v chim, dno what philosophy and what sociology of sports and such. Haha, and my class is getting a bit noisier, cos of some disiao siao guys. They talk damn loud, and they talk a lot, and are kinda funny too. Lol. And also, the anime-drawing guy, Russell, really did bring his folder/file of drawings to show me, so steady, some free hands and such, including animes from CHOBITS! and inuyasha. And he actually shoot my very last mentos in my face, wtf, I didn't even freaking turn to look at him when he was like, "Audrey, say ahhh..". Well, I still don't think I've opened up to my classmates yet. Lol, sigh. Sometimes so sian in class also, though there're jokers around and all.
Luke and I had lunch together during second break yesterday, and we saw a guy, that looks familiar to both of us. And we're like, 'Hmmm, so familiar, where did I see him before?'. And after that when I went to admiralty place, I saw the same guy! LOLOL! I think he lives near us or near admiralty also, that's why he looked familiar to us. Hahaha!
And I met bestie after school today! Had dinner together at cwp, and then we went to kyopapa's house to get cakeeee and also, look at baby Zac! He's soooo cute lah! Kept singing to him, then the bestie say I irritating sia, wth! Tsk! Then ah, baby Zac kept making faces that seem like he's shitting, like 3 freaking times! But some dumbdumb thought he's smiling. LOL! I also donno lah! At first I thought he smiling also, in the end, we still didn't find out whether he really shitted or not. After that, we headed over to bestie's house, played with her superduper cute baby hammies! Damn cute also! Kept crawling all over my hands and stuff. Haha! And then the dumbdumb slept, after the 7oclock show, I went home. And I saw the A levels cert crazy guy. Lol! Bestie, you know, I know, yup, we know.
Tomorrow FRIDAY, YES!! LAST DAY OF THE WEEK, THEN WEEKENDS! THEN NO SCHOOL FOR 3 DAYS, THEN CAN SLEEP LONGER, THEN CAN MEET UP WITH SISTERS MORE, THEN I HAPPY! :D okay, I edited this post a little. :D