Saturday, April 12, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:04 AM
Im so happy cos it's weekends! And I have monday off too, and today is the fun-nest day I had ever since school started. Cause my group members were seriously cracking me up every few minutes. So much laughter in our team, 3 of them knew each other already, and they only attend lesson in my class for friday. They seemed nice, especially Melissa. And also, I kinda like get closer with one of my classmate already too, today. Jazlyn, she's really really nice! Today, we were supposed to design a game for a class, which includes a boy suffering from spina bifida. So we gotta involve him in the game, as well as, not to put too much spotlight on him as well, gotta treat him as per normal. Then second meeting, went to badminton court, to discuss abt our game more, and then played 2 of the games created by 2 teams, one of it was ours. It was pretty fun, excluding the fact where nobody knows who their teammates are.
After school, went to my diploma thingy, okay, and I get to know what I'm like gonna take in sem2. Fuck it, I got kinda worried. I'm kinda scared now okay, omg, Audrey, where's your courage. T_T Really, I gotta be not afraid, of water and heights. I'm not exactly afraid of heights, high ropes and whatever shiats. Damn? However, I'm glad I don't have to fucking climb to get a rock climbing level 1. And also, I'm not the only ass who don't know how to swim. Sigh, but I still fucking scared lah, plus got this bloody PP, and also, I gotta get more CE points this year! DARREN! He'll be the one I'll look for to get CE points with, same school also, yay. Cause his CE points is like superduper little!
My course is also organising a trip to climb mt.Ophir. Wahaha! Heng I climb before liao, can skip that. =x And I'm like super tired today, kept yawning, then lunch also feel like sleeping sia. And! I wanna thank QhAhmah for the lovely chocolates from you in the morning, and also, the kueh you baked, they were my favourite breakfast when I was little! Really fortunate to be your neighbour and sister. :D Many of my friends said the chocs were nice too. I reached school super early today, and was the second to reach in my class after Makoto. I realised something too, I like to type caps nowadays, LOL! Donno why, haiyo. But I kinda like influenced others to get high and hyper with me as well. Lol! Tmr meeting my love ones! YAYYY! Ciaos darlings!