Friday, April 25, 2008!
HandWritten on; 10:02 AM
YO! Im in school right now, boringgg. =x I had a nightmare last night! I dreamt of having this pendant on me from Thailand, I'm wearing it on my neck. However, there's a spirit, or demon, or whatever inside it, protecting me(in a bad way). It needs to cause I'm wearing it, but I got a feeling it's harmful for me. Then theres this bloody fierce bulldog, he dare not attack me, cos he can see the demon, we all cant see, including me. I only know of this demon when I took the pendant off, and saw it appear behind me, translucent. Then the bulldog know the demon not protecting me alr, it started to try to attack me. Fucking fierce! Heng it's wearing a leash, tied to some place, so it can only run for a certain distance. Anyways, the monster is somehow like the ones I saw in naruto, the souleater which appeared when the 4th Hokage is dying and using the forbidden technique, and also a bit like the naruto manga a read recently, the one where Itachi used Susano, and also a bit like the monster/whatever, not very sure what is it yet, in Final Fantasy - Ring of Fates in my nintendo DS. Lol!
Scary! But it's all just a dream, and there are also more peeps having scarier dreams than me. I don't know why, but I'm in especially good mood these few days. Hahaha. Yayyy, today friday! Tmr weekends! Hehehe, cant wait. Gonna shop with mommy later, for tmr ahgong's bday and also, my mom wants to buy mothers' day gift for my ahmah. Tmr swimming and lunching with bestie! And then off to grandparents' to celebrate ahgong's bday. Looking forward! :D Bah, what to buy for mommys' day?