Sunday, May 04, 2008!
HandWritten on; 4:30 AM
Feed candies to your hamsters people...I'm back from my grandparents' place! Before that, I went to cwp w bestie, had pastamania, yummm, but I eat super slow. Finally done with mothers' day gift! Just some pretty lame item, but at least my mom like them. Hahah! The card isn't done yet though. Oh, and I had to finish my PP scope, halfway done. Shall submit tomorrow if I remember. >.<
It's really fun going out with bestie, she's so nice to irritate, just like my little bro. Hahaha! But you know me love you right bestf! I miss sisters too, so so much! Meet up next week please, that'd be something I'll look forward to next. :D
Washed my hammie cage today, and then went to my grandparents', had dinner and then I went to Jess' place straight! Jess wasn't home for a while, Josiah was, so we watched 2 eps of D.grayman together before Jess return. Damn, talking abt D.grayman and Josiah, he's sucha big fat spoiler lor!! Last time spoil me on naruto, now, D.grayman! Omg laaaa! Then I spoil him back, and at the same time, spoiling bestie. LOL! God, spoilers. I intro-ed him last week and he's like 16 eps ahead of me. Crazy sia. Played with his NCC cap, and somehow taught him how to jump standing broad jump. Haha. =x Then we played this game, somehow like codebreaker or smthg. He had colourblind, so he's at a disadvantage.
I guessed a wrong colour, and his sister was like, "Aud guessed it right, it's pink!!" He's like, "Damn, what colour is that?! Orange or pink." In the end, Josiah was right, hahaha! Whatever lah, Jess go say the answer, then he gotta change. Lolol! Bet most of you won't get what I'm talking about, lol. After that watched Itazura na kiss w Jess, hmm, nicenice, gotta catch that soon after I'm done with D.grayman. :D Overall, I had fun over at Jess', my lovely cousins never fails to make me smile too.
Back to my grandparents' was hell for me, mom playing mahjong, somemore got 2 tables! One in living room, another in room, so I hid in the kitchen, isolate myself. Hahah! Sad lah, so fucking boring, I thought I almost died of boredom there. Listening to songs and singing in a kitchen.. Sadsad.. Was so happy when mahjong ended lah! Walao! You'll never know how happy I felt! And now my stomach is acting up again, can't shit cos of the med, sian. Painpain. T_T
Monday school, sianlovesbye!