Thursday, May 08, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:51 AM
Hmmm, I went jogging with Vina ytd, from circle green to Evel's house! Damn far lar! Somemore we crossed 3 freaking overhead bridges. I almost couldn't make it man. Then go gym. After that we jumped into the pool with our clothes on. Lol, and walked back home dripping wet. Walked somemore! Hahah. Tio blister le, anyways, I did had fun w evel and hokaniv, if we were to cycle too, it'd be a triathlon alr. Lol. Can't believe I can still run after not running for so long. Now whole body aching alr. A kinda great feeling. :D
Anyways, skipped school today. Today kinda sucked. Tmr meeting advisor, I feel something bad coming my way. Damn, that thought really did bring me down today. Was kinda moody today, really. It's been long since I've had this feeling. Seriously, PP is freaking me out. __ Really scared sia, don't fucking know why. I've prepared for the worse, but still holding onto a tiny little bit of hope. Sigh. It'd be over soon Audreeee, argh. This feeling really suck, really hope all this would be over super soon. Fast forward please! Alright, bye.
Oyasumi sekaii.