Wednesday, May 28, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:48 AM
Woo, being a mom sure is tough. Both princesses, Kerine and Sharlene came in the morning, I woke up to the little one's cries. My dad made her cry. LOL! Poor daddy, he loves kids but he just had to look so fierce. Then she couldn't stop crying till I carry her, bring her go see my hammy. They love little Ashey, the little one more rough on my hamster lor! Scary, they love poking him. Hahaha! Poor little fat hammy.
And then I had to bathe them and feed them, gosh, they look so fragile without clothes on, and I had to get help from my mom. Fed the little one, my mom fed the other, she smart lah, she was like, I chose to feed the older one cos she eat faster and has bigger mouth. Haahah! And then I read to them and we drew, gave them stickers, and camwhore! Omg lor, thought they dont like taking pictures, cos tht time we ask them take w our other cousins they don't want. Then once I start taking pics, they couldn't stop, even continued after their dinner. Hahah! They love taking pics with my poooh. Heheh. Shall upload some. :D It was a super tiring dayyyy, being a mom of two sure is tiring, kids need attention a lot, and you can't take your eyes off them, fearing that they'd do dangerous stuff and such. And I went to sleep straight after they left. But still, I wanna be a mom! Heheh!
They're so lovely, I just wanna post up every pic of them, but no, too many. :x Lol. Okay. School tomorrow. :( Nights people! Loves aplenty!