Saturday, May 10, 2008!
HandWritten on; 1:33 AM
Yawns, I'm suppose to do the quiz from Jess, but maybe tmr. Am not using my laptop now, ahhh, damn tired though I took a nap(less than 15 mins. = =) Reading manga now, Pretty face. :D And and, I finished chionging D.gray-man (Kyaaaa! >.< Allen Walker! Lavi! and many others) Omgomg! Super niceeee, nicer than bleach! Ask my bestie and my cousinJosiahSpoiler! And naruto manga, arghhhh! Narutoooo! Anime now fillers sia, wtf. Nvm! Loyal fan of naruto. :D Was discussing with Josiah about Naruto really crazily. LOL! Ask my bestie! Hahah! I spoil her. =x Over excited liao. Hahaha. Itachi dieded, then we know he's not evil, T_T, me don't want Itachi to dieeee! Come back Itachi!
Today was alright, well, was super duper sleepy in school lor! Very happy when 6P ended. Hahaha! Then went to meet bestie, supposed to watch Nim's Island, bden no more le, don't wanna watch Ironman, it was expensive cos it's some lame blockbuster, plus we're not really into action movies. =x We prefer the fantasy types, like the Spiderwick Chronicles. :D Then walked around Cwp, never get tired of it, don't know why. Maybe cause I'm with my bestf. Heheheh, and then Douglas told Zoe abt some crazy classmate of his last sem. LOL! Wtf, super ewwwwiee please!
Tmr swim swim with bestieeee. Don't swim so fast uh! Hahah! Eyes half closed liao, alrighty, oyasumi-nasai minah-san! :D