Monday, May 12, 2008!
HandWritten on; 7:52 PM
Yoooo, happy belated mothers' day to all mommies yesterday. I'm so freaking tired now. Went to sembawang park with my lovely parents yesterday, played a bit by the shore, alone, with my parents watching over me. My sucky bro doesn't wants to tag along, he sucks. And I saw two dead fishes on the shore, along with maggots and tiny organisms, and also, seaworm. Ewwww, collected few seashells, to deco the words I wrote on the sand. Hahha, love the beach. :D
Anyways, it's monday today and I'm supposed to have monday blues. However, today's module is my favourite. Heh, inclusive physical activity. My faci rocks too. We played 'Hamtam Bola', Poison ball,' Ali bom' and dog&bone today. Then now I'm like super tired alr, lol. Wasn't in proper sports attire cos this was a las minute thingy. Shorts like gonna drop, play barefooted, but I had plenty of fun. So glad that that'd be no school tomorrow. Yayyyyy. Sleeeepy. Hahaha.
Met Rae and Sl just now to pass Sl the Eeyore I drew for her last night, and also buy goggles (that pink 1!), along with my cousin Geraldine and Sl's youngest sis. Had a nice dinner and chatted a lil, hahah. Yup, now I feel like sleeping. Now, I shall do the quiz from Jess. :D Good night!
1. At what age do you wish to get marry?- 23^2. Who is more important to you? - Family, cousins, sisters, friends.3. Who is the person you trust the most?-Bestieeeee & Jesslin.
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?-Nope.5. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?- Too many unrealistic dreams.6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?-
Yeah, scientifically proven. =x7. What is your goal for this year?-Pass the fucking PP.
8. Do you believe in eternity love?-
Yup.9. Have you broken someone heart that she/he tried to commit suicide?-
Nah. :D10. Who do you hate the most ?-
Can't think of any ass.11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?-
Faithful, honesty, care, concern, love?12. What feeling do you hate the most?-Hmm, the feeling of hate. Hating makes you feel angry, sad, pissed, miserable, blah..
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?-Yes. :D14. Do you believe in GOD?- Uh huh..15. What do you think is the most important thing in in your life?-
Family, cousins, sisters, friends.16. Who cares for you the most?- The people whom I love.17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.- She is my lovely cousin. (:18. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?- Um.. Not really sure.19. What would you do when you are going to die the next day?-
Have a party with all my love ones. A happy one!20. What if your guy/girl two timed you?-By then he won't be my guy anymore. Haha!
Instructions: Remove one question from below,and add in your personal question . Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people . List them out at the end of the post . Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged . Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all {:Audrey-sama says, :"All who've read this shall be tagged." :D :D