Tuesday, May 27, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:49 AM
Yooooz! Went to Kbox at marina square on sat with w24m peeps, so sad, my chinese being laughed at. Hahah! I know my chinese suck too! Lol!
And then on sunday, went to food fare and then to the airport, wanted to take a look at T3. :D Nothing much, going to the airport makes me feel like going overseas too! Japan, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Hongkong, Taiwan, Africa, and also, Korea and Thailand once more.
Hahahaa, Happy birthday Makoto! (And again, belated) We celebrated his birthday today, with an oreo cheesecake, yummmm! It was really yummy, heheh! And I'm sorry to hear abt Jazlyn's friend. After school, home, and then the gym with vina. Ran few rounds around the stadium, can't really run a lot today for some reasons. Lol, and then today a bit no strength also, maybe cos arms still aching a little. And then, vina started acting really lame in the toilet where she tried to clear the odour from her new shoes. I shouldn't be mean to post the pic up, but I sent it to Evel, really is lol man..
Tomorrow the two youngest cousins from my mom's side is coming, and my mom's sick, so I guess I'll skip sch, somemore they come in the morning. Tiredddd, k bye!