<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8110038?origin\x3dhttp://vertigoattack.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
knowingme.

Hello. My name is Audrey Voon.
You can call me Audreee
Currently in Republic Poly
Taking Diploma in Outdoor and Adventure Learning
13August1990
Leo
Loves my family, sisters, friends & travelling.
Likes WinniethePooh, McFly & Arsenal. :D

Audrey Voon's Facebook Profile


tagboard.

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
flyaway.
LABELSLOGAN
Note-Speak-Book
Homemade Accessories
Swarovski Crystal
Couture Dosages
Be pampered
Hayden Nicole
ClapBangStomp

Aaron
Ahmad
Alex
Bobby
BrotherJoachim
Chunz
CousinAlvin
CousinDouglas
CousinGeraldine
CousinJesslin
CousinKenneth
Dalilah
Daniellia
Darren
Eionn
EvelynLovely
Genevieve
GynetteCutie
Jasmine
Jerean
Jefferey
JianMing
JianXiong
Jolene
KaiBin
Makoto
MeiTing
MinHui
PD
PeiSi
RaeBestie
Ryan
Sheryl
Siewlimommy
SoonSiang
Stephie
Valentina
Victoria
VinaBrother
WendyNuEr
YeWen
YogaSonny
YokezJie
YuTing
Zoe

muchthanks.
Designer Basecodes
AdobePhotoshop

Archives:
August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009

playpausestop.
:D





Monday, June 16, 2008!
HandWritten on; 3:53 PM

HEYYYY! I skipped monday blues. Holidays not enough, still in bloody holiday mood. Sian, don't like to go to schooool! Oh welllll, who does? :x





Holidays was pretty well spent. Came back from chalet on tues, wed, rest at home. Thurs, met sisterrrssss! Lovely little gathering. :D This thurs meeting again. GO WWW! Or Jurong. Either 1. Hehehh, can't waitttt! Will look forward to Thurs. Friday, which is friday the 13th, the date when 13 witches gather (lol?), went to bugis to pray with mommy. Promised to accompany her since ...... And then finally went with her. Saturday, where did I go? I know, I went to ahmah's house with Jess. Then Jess came over to stay at my house. Till today. :D





If only she's my sister or smthg. Or she can stay longer. Cos the feeling when we talk at night before we slept is rly nice. :D





Anyways, DriftCity rocks! Been playing since I went to Kendrick and Kenneth's place on friday. Went to their house on friday too. Hohohoh, kinda addicted to it alr. :D Byeeee!




This is for my peoples who just lost somebody
Your best friend, your baby, your man, or your lady
Put your hand way up high, we will never say bye(No, no, no)
Momma's, daddy's, sister's, brother's, friends, and cousins
This is for my peoples who lost their grandmothers
Lift your head to the the sky
Cause we will never say bye




As a child there were them times I didn't get it
But you kept me in line
I didn't know
Why you didn't show up sometimes
On Sunday mornings and I missed you
But I'm glad we talked through

All grown folk things
Seperation brings
You never let me know it
You never let it show it
Caused you loved me
And obviously there's so much more to say
If you were with me today
Face to face





I never knewI can hurt like this

And everyday life rolls on
I wish I can talk to you for a while
Miss you but not to cry
As time goes bye



And it's true you reached a better place
Still I'd give the world to see your face
And right here next to you
Now the hardest thing to do is say
Bye, bye



And you never got a chance to see how good I've done

And you never got to see me back at number one

I wish that you was here to celebrate together

I wish that we can spend the holidays together





I remember when you used to tuck me in at night
Or the teddy bear u give me that I held so tight

I thought you were so strong

You make it through whatever
It's so hard to except the fact you gone forever




I never knewI can hurt like this

And everyday life rolls on

I wish I can talk to you for a while

Miss you but not to cry

As time goes by

And It's true you reached a better place

And I'd still give the world to see your face

And be right here next to you

Now the hardest thing to do is say Bye,



This is for my people's who just lost somebody
Your best friend, your baby, your man, or your lady

Put you hand way up high
You will never say bye(No, no, no)
Momma's, daddy's, sister's, brother's, friends, and cousins
This is for my people's who lost their grandmother's
Lift your head to the sky
Cause we will never say bye



I never knewI can hurt like this(I never knew it)

And everyday(Everyday I wish that I)
Life goes on like this(I wish, I wish)
I wish I can talk to you for a while(I wish)
Miss you but not to cry(I wish)
As time goes by(As time goes bye)
And It's true that you've reached a better place
Still I'd give the world to see your face
And me right here next to you
And the hardest thing to do is say Bye-bye




It's hard to say Bye, bye, bye, bye, bye
So come on somebody sing it with me
Wave your hands up high
Cause this is for my peoples that just lost somebody
This is for everybody
Just lift your head to the sky
Cause we will never say bye-bye


I miss you, ahmah.