Tuesday, July 29, 2008!
HandWritten on; 3:27 PM
Everyone's all about "me, me, me, and more meees". No wonder this world is such a fucked up place to be in. Sometimes, that's what I feel, though there are some who aren't like this. I might even be one of those fucked up idiots and I never know it myself.
Had only two hours of sleep, hahaha.. Thanks to my mom. Shall not elaborate, make me feel pissed off only. In class now, boringggg... And I totally hate people who assumes
too much and bear grudges. I didn't even bear any, and yet someone actually bore it for me. Made me turned back, look and feel pissed when I wasn't even feeling pissed before. Sigh, whatever.
Plus, I've already got over it, and now you just have to trigger that part of my memory. I could've been able to afford for ______________. You are forgiven, but still, it's all thanks to you, though it's partly my fault and I'm innocent, naive, stupid, to trust you. I don't wanna say this either, but thank you very much. (:
Sigh.