Friday, July 18, 2008!
HandWritten on; 10:40 PM
No wonder so many people hates you, but I'm not saying that I hate you though. Sigh, bwg.I gotta reformat my laptop soon, it's so @$^%#$@ right now. And I got hooked on this manga, Fairy tail! Zomg. Oh, and I've got plenty of stuff to rant to Jess mannnn, I know she has many stuff to rant too. Lol. We gotta chill. :x I need to sleep early every night, so I don't oversleep. Hopefully can relief on Thursday! Need to fill up my money alr. :/ Sighhhh.
My brother and I got crazy again last night, wrestled, played with our wushu weapons, strategize on what we would do during fights. Tried piggybacking each other and carrying each other. Super madness I tell ya, screamed like a mad cow. He's getting super heavy, so am I. Lol! Need to catch up on my animes. :x And continue reading Fairy Tail, it's a must read for all Naruto/D.gray-man/Bleach fans! zomg! Lol! Next week finally meeting bestie! Yayyyy! Byeeeee.