Monday, July 21, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:42 AM
Okayyyy, I watched A walk to remember for the second time with my bro, he's watching it for the second time too. And boy did I piss him off, I kept finishing their lines or speaking their lines before the actors/actresses did. But it made me cry again. And I love this poem quoted from the movie.
Love is always patient and kind. It is never Jealous. Love is never boastful or concieted.It is never rude or selfish.It does not take offense.It is never resentful.Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth.It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endureWhatever comes.Just had a pretty fun knuckle fight w my bro. Geraldine slept over yesterday, and I slept in my bro's room, had this seriously wonderful dream. I wanna have that dream again. Gonna sleep in my brother's room again tonight. :P I know I'm silly, but it's just soooo sweet! Heheheh, school tomorrow. :/ Night night!