Saturday, August 09, 2008!
HandWritten on; 1:54 PM
Happy 43rd birthday Singaporeeee!Had a great day last night, thanks a zillion girls! Love them much! I got a new best friend from my bestie and kyo, her side kick. 55 cookies from Sl mommy and Qh ahmah. And a pinkkkk ear piece, plus can hang my DS on my neck 1 from Evel and Vina. Just nice, my ear piece spoilt. And I remembered the sample kotex. Lol!
We dined at Cafe Cartel, their pork ribs are yummy! Took many many shots of photos! All with Sl and Evel, my laptop dieded. Thanks to my charger, it fucking gave off sparks and couldn't be used anymore. And my laptop's battery went flat. Now I couldn't charge my laptop or use it anymore. Damn, heng 2 more days of school nia. Sigh.
And my brother is the best last night. Fucking hate people who assume and kept thinking they're fucking right sometimes. And also people who're irritating, fuck off man. Arghhh. Maybe it's just me, but whatever. But I just don't like you to talk so much cos whatever you said doesn't please me no matter how hard you try, sorry.
Gonna watch fireworks today, cfm got a lot of people 1. Rahhh, gonna wear red white - patriotism. :D Love my country, though the place is a bore. Hahaha, okay bye! Love love much to my sisters! xoxo.
(216).jpg)
(214).jpg)
(200).jpg)
(210).jpg)