Thursday, August 07, 2008!
HandWritten on; 11:48 AM
Mannn, I wasn't suppose to have school today. I've got this bloody 30 mins test and I have to go back for it. Rahhh, good luck to Audreyyyy. I've just done studying, hopefully it'll be easy. Shucks. And I'm falling in love with D.A's Crush, and his voice and everything. Lolol, okay, it's just another silly craze of mine, it'll die off very soon. Heheheh. Wish me luck people.
And I had this silly nightmare, of my brother in hospital with fever and some kind of serious fever, like dengue or whatever. Mannnn, what was I thinking! Probably it's cos my bro is sick right now, but he seems fine all the time. Oh well, my mommy always says to spill out our nightmares to let them burst, so yeah. *Burst!* Yay. :P
Ok, lucks for your last test of the semester Audrey. :D Goodbye peoples.
David Archuleta - Crush
I hung up the phone tonight,something happened for the first time, deep insideIt was a rush, what a rushCause the possibility that you would everFeel the same way about meIt's just too much, just too muchWhy do I keep running from the truthAll I ever think about is youYou got me hypnotized, so mesmerized, and I just got to knowDo you ever think, when you're all aloneAll that we could be, Where this thing could goAm I crazy or falling in loveIs it really just another crushDo you catch a breath, when I look at youAre you holding back, like the way I doCause I'm tryin, try to walk awayBut I know this crush ain't goin away, goin awayHas it ever crossed your mind when we were hangingSpending time girl, are we just friendsIs there more, is there moreSee it's a chance we've gotta takeCause I believe we can make this intoSomething that will last, last forever, foreverDo you ever think, when you're all aloneAll that we could be, Where this thing could goAm I crazy or falling in loveIs it really just another crushDo you catch a breath, when I look at youAre you holding back, like the way I doCause I'm tryin, try to walk awayBut I know this crush ain't goin away, goin awayWhy do I keep running from the truthAll I ever think about is youYou got me hypnotized, so mesmerizedAnd I just got to knowDo you ever think, when you're all aloneAll that we could be, Where this thing could goAm I crazy or falling in loveIs it really just another crushDo you catch a breath, when I look at youAre you holding back, like the way I doCause I'm tryin, try to walk awayBut I know this crush ain't goin away, goin away