Wednesday, August 06, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:00 AM
My baby bro is sickkkk! Gosh, and I think his asthma is coming back... Sigh, I hope not though. But being sucha coolio sister, I got him to watch a movie I just got and watched. At least he's laughing away now rather than lying on the couch with a grouchy face, telling me that he's sick and complaining. Oh, and I took a long nap. Lol, cannot sleep at night liao. Class was alright today. Spent almost whole of my second break in Kausi's class and got Cleo mag from her too.
Me so excited, me wanna watch money not enough 2 tmr. Cos many peeps said that it's nice, and somehow, maybe, you'll definitely tear, laugh till you cry, or you cry. Hahah!
Oh my, and PD left his bag in class, and what's in his bag? Not his handphone, not his wallet, not his laptop, but his frigging passport! O.O! Gosh, goodluck laptop exchanging, friendster surfer buddy! And I can't imagine I'm like spending my 18th bday going to camp and school. God... My once in a lifetime 18th bday, in school, camp, whatever. Hope I'll have fun!! I wanna group with someone I know lah, like one of my classmates or something, scaredddd, if I alone I sure emo/sadded. Hahah, cos most of the pple I nvr see before, and and and, the girls look fit, I stress liao. :x
And just now while heading to wdls interchange with the rest, Bobby and I was super engrossed into our Naruto discussion, till we crossed the road which we're not supposed to cross, with our friends calling behind us and all. Super funny, then we crossed back. Lmao sia! Naruto fanatic. Hahaha!
Also, I think that the reason why The Dark Knight's nice is thanks to the joker. Lol. I wasn't concentrating at all, was falling asleep. :( The only parts that interests me are parts involving the joker. Especially the hospital scene and the part where batman interrogates him,
*Slam Joker's head on table*
Joker: "Never start with the head, the victim gets all... fuzzy.".
Lol! The part that got me lol-ing. :P There're some interesting part too, "How about a magic trick?"
Kkae, I dno what else to crap alr. Dad's home! Mom's gonna be home soon too. Nights fellows!
Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face.. Lol. Our Joker, Heath Ledger. R.I.P