Friday, September 05, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:52 AM
Me love Fairy Tail! :D
Damnnn, second day of school, am I really stuck with super sian boring facis? Fcuk. Tham's lesson's a bore. Then tmr dno which faci, another 2 facis would be a bore too, 1 that Aisya, another one the programme chair. Argh, I really really really(x439934820934 times) can't wait for this semester to end!
Meeting RAEbestieeeee, SLmommyyyy and QHahmahhhh later! Yayyyyyy, miss them so. (: And also evel babe! :D Too bad SLmommy's leaving earlier. Hahah. Ahmah make me addict to lame offline games. Hehe. :x
After school went to eat with Jasmine, Bobby, PD, Makoto and Nam, then after that went to do/edit our PP till like 6plus. And then off to CWP, left with Bob, PD and Nam, bought sushiii, ate at lvl 6. Yum! Love sushi, lol. Bobby did something gay, that made me laugh till my tummy really ached. Seriously sia, walao, I laughed till v pain, omg. He mistook some stranger for PD, and touched that stranger's stomach. Lol, his reaction damn fast also lah, "Oh sorry!". Haha, Nam and I couldn't stop laughing at him. Think that guy must be traumatized, "Some boyboy actually touched my stomach.... Oh no..". Lol man. Ended up PD was sitting outside waiting for us. Haha!
Bobby got a habit of touching plump people's stomach la, cos he no round stomach (or he's merely gay). :x Bob, got a fetish for plump guys? K, I don' wanna die young, shall end this post quick. Good night people!