Sunday, September 28, 2008!
HandWritten on; 2:05 AM
Happy belated birthday to Slmommy! Happy birthday hok brother! Happy birthday in advance beloved rae bestieeee!
Celebrated their birthdays at one go yesterday with them and Evel sis. But my Qh ahmah got chicky pox. Roarrrr, we miss her much! It was super fun Kbox-ing with my loveliesss! :D I hope you girls had fun and like our presents. Friends forever kae, though it's been said many times and all, but I really meant it, heh. After that we head over to Sl’s house without bestie, to cut cake. Skipped a lot (skipping rope), and played with her youngest sister. Sure can jian fei, make me addict to skipping le. Hahah!
My bro is sucha sweetie, to my friends. Lol.
Then today go sentosa, came home with a shiny nose. Rah! After that met Sl, for shisha and drink at Clarke quay. :D :D Love my sisterrrrs! Heheheh! I shall upload today's pictures next time. Byeeee!
Things to watch: Naruto Shippuuden 76-77D.gray-man 102Special A 23