Wednesday, September 17, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:48 AM
I love my room. :D Tiredddd, school tomorrow! The sucky faci who loves aiming my all girls team, nb.. Anyways, another pooh added to my collection of poohs! Lol! The one I got from the machine, damn lucky luh! First try tio alr. Hehehe, thanks to my classmates (E54G). The small one on top. (: I got it for a dollar. Hohoh. :x
Had great fun w the gang today. Heheh. Never fail to make me laugh. I miss E54G luh... Want that class back!
Read XXX's. <3 Really miss sec school days. Let's see... Adapted from her blog. (: But I edited a bit. Haha.
I miss secondary school days alot! really man! LET'S RECALL!
1- almost everyday go mac after school.
2- accompany bestie home to bath before we went mac. :D3- mommy treat qh&bestie pizza, cos i made them late while we met for school. LOL! 4- the stupid weekly morning run! 5- ONE WHOLE GANG PON SCHOOL COINCIDENTALLY EXCEPT GOODGIRL QH, I GOT MC, EXCUSED! :D
6- cut spike hair & tail with most of the gang! :D
7- tio screen tgt for j-crossing, damn lame!8- recess break together!
9- chionging for Ns and Os level!
10- staying for night studies at friday night!
11- tonning at jenny's house frequently!
12- me tonning at qh's! okay, I miss that! There's a lot a lot more! But these are from beloved XXX's. Just like what beloved X said, we're all from different classes, and yet we're closer, compared to our sec sch classmates and us. And now we're in different institutes, all split up sia.. We still love each other as much, or maybe even more. May the bond never be broken, rly wouldn't wna part w them. I miss them please! Meet up soon my lovelies! Esp bestie. Hahaha. :D
School tmr, spoils the mood. Night! Bye!