Monday, September 15, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:21 AM
SaturdayGo ahmah house celebrate her bday. (: Ate fucking a lot there! Omg, reallllly a lot! Got pizza, KFC, home cooked food, desserts and blaaa. I ate mostly home cooked of cos.. And just a piece of pizza. Yummilicious la. We went to carpark to play w candles and fire too. Fun lah! Camwhored like idiots, using my uncle's lovely camera. I want the pictures to be sentttt! Hahah! Did a bit of jumpshots, and a few pics with cousins. :D Really fun luh. Pictures sent alr I'll upload k. Heh! Went home at 12am. Cool.
Sunday
ECP cycle for 2 hours. Another super fun day with the gang. Many peeps manxzx, but still, super fun luh! Hahaha! "I want to eat subway" guy(Bobby) irritating k. Plus the irritating "confession", thanks to BOBBY again. Like wth. :x
And ty to Vina and to Bobby again. :D See, got your names kaes. Tomorrow school, sian diao man.. Spoil mood. Argh! Byebye!