Monday, September 08, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:49 AM
SaturdayWent to prawning with Geraldine, Jasmine, Bobby, PD & Nam. Fun fun. :D But it was raining halfway through, super suay luh! Got umbrellas provided, but we still got wet after that. Super cold, but nothing can stop us! We're from DOAL! Haha! Dean even caught one while raining. We kinda formed teams too, and said that the team w the lessest prawns would eat 'Sashimi', raw prawn. Lol! Eww.. & my team caught the most prawnies! :D Thanks to Dean. Hahaha! Those poor lil prawns... :x
Best part,
Bobby to Dean: Lemmi hold the rod, steady 1! Within 1 minute sure can catch!
Dean (Hesistating)
Bobby (Psycho more)
And when Dean passed the rod to Bobby...
Within 2 seconds, a prawn bite the bait!
2 fcking seconds! So zhun lah! Bobby got super high, cos it's his first prawn. Lol! Dean and I kept laughing, haha! Super unexpected. Had a fun day out with them! :D & thank you Bobby! Hahahhh, forget abt my previous post k? Joking only. Lol! :x
SundaySlept super long, damn shiok. After that head over to Kyo's house for monopoly, had pepper hotdog waffle stick, yummy! Thank you bestie! :D Then then, we played monopoly w bestie, kyo and kyo's sister, lose like hell! Hahaha! I first to bankrupt sia! But we owe a bit first, lol! No owe I alr v fast bankrupt liao! Goshhh, I cannot be an investor man, haha! Then played DS Mario Kart w bestie, and carried baby Zac for a while. Damn cute lah baby Zac! Super cute! I want a baby of my own tooooo! But not easy. Nvm, 10 years down the road... :D And and, cousin Mavis gave birth alr, 4thsept. Baby Ezra! New family member added, gonna visit them really soon!
School tmr, fcking sian! My new class = sian, ask Jasmine. Last sem, I used to laugh everyday in class. Lol. Nvm, go school go school go school! Bye!