

Friday
Didnt attend school, then went to relief instead. Many free periods today, unlike the other time, only 1 free. Hahah, was super slack lah. Played DS in the staff room for like 1.5hrs. Then later read and stuff at those study area. Omg, and the students say I look like malay. Lol! Yay, this shows that I'm tanned, and doesn't look like an indian. Lol! :x
And you should've hear those students sing and play their Ukulele during music lesson, niceeee, I just took a pic of them. It's nice. Hahaha. They're so engrossed and are all concentrating really hard in following the chords. (:
Wore long sleeves just to cover up my henna, but a kid saw, "Teacher you got tattoo ar?!". Lol, wth. After that go my aunty's place slack and disturb my little cousins. :x Read fairy tail and naruto alr, woot! Nicenice! :D And then went home bathed and all. Met Vina, Bob & Hazman for supper at night. :D
Saturday
They came and slept over after that, except for Hazman, cos later his mommy scold. Lolol. Slept for an hour, then headed over to MacRitchie Reservoir at like 5.30am after sending Vina home. Then Zoe and I was droven off to somewhere in Bukit Panjang, dno what road la. The place a bit ulu lor, we're helping out at the water point. And there's only one, cos the runners ran in loops, and they came back for like 5 times before heading back to MacRitchie.
For the first hour plus, it was seriously boring, Zoe and I applied Environmental Education, not very well.. Lol, we kinda disturbed the habitat of the wormies and tadpoles. It was getting damn fun till the runners came, and never stop coming. Damn pei fu them sia omg, they're fast, they looked tired but still can see them determined and motivating each other to run and all. The first runner is great, number 341, run so fast, still so friendly and nice. Plus, he's pretty old, there're many old runners, older than my dad, so fit, and so many fit girls.
And I saw my yang guang nan hai/eye candyyyy. LOL! Damn cute I tell ya! He's one of the first few runners, run so fast, after 22km, he reached the water point with a really really bright smile, really wide grin, saying, "Wah, very fun!". Dimpled, big eyed. Wa, *melts.. He run damn fast, really is one of the first few. He's really cute please! Cuter than David Archuleta! Okay, maybe same rank la. But whatever, he's just cute. Lol!
We were warned that the runners would be really rude, cos they're tired and might be pissed and all with small things, but we didn't really meet any rude ones, most of them are friendly and pretty well-mannered, from all over the world. And I sacrificed my rubber band to a runner, she called me a life saver, I'm a life saver! :D And also gave my pad to some runner. Lol. Saved 2 lives, hohoho! :x
Though it's exhausting, standing for hours, opening bottles forever almost getting blister, pouring water, mixing 100plus, spilt drinks and 100plus, stepping on squishy mud, it was fun overall! (: Went home and slept for 5 hours, havent had dinner, I'm hungry but feel like sleeping again alr.. Lol, gdnight!