Thursday, October 30, 2008!
HandWritten on; 7:26 PM
My bestest friend! <3Yesterday, went over to Evel's with Vina early in the morning after Evel met Mj for breakfast as planned. Lol, we took cab there cos of the many balloons we gotta take.
Then after Slmommy came, I went home to change and everything. Head to school, was feeling damn nervous and scared la! I hate presenting. Kept reading my notes over and over again in the bus. Present in the same booth with Anis and Russell. Phew, at least with people I know. Hahah. Heng the qns posted I can answer pretty okay. If cannot answer I cry alr. Sure panic.
I'm sooo glad it's over. Then after presenting, Vina called and rushed me back to Evel's. Sl damn pro in tying balloons tgt, unlike Vina, Prisc and me, we noobs. Lol! Soon after I reached, Evel came walking back with Mj. As planned, hid in her room with a slice of cheesecake for her. She looked pretty shocked when she opened the door. Priceless.. Lol. I took a bit of pics in her room before she came. Hmm.
Tying the balloons is definitely more difficult than blowing up these. Fingers sure sore, I tie a bit alr damn pain. Haha. Time for dinner and bathe. Byeeee!
(670).jpg)
Balloons...
(669).jpg)
And more balloons! The disney ones are damn ex!
(668).jpg)
(667).jpg)
All tied by Sl.
(666).jpg)
There're some special meaning in those balloons.
(665).jpg)
Her mom helped pumped half of this 'Happy Birthday' balloon. (: