Wednesday, October 15, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:00 PM
Okayyyy! I've changed my blogskin, to a better one, so now I don't have to post my pics one by one already. Now I can post more than 1 picture and with words in one post alr! Hohoho! And also, my post wont be joint together by day alr. Then it won't look too confusing either.
Okay, I'm gonna post Genting pics since I'm freeee! :D The pics are just for Day 1 though, we took more pics on day 1.
This is our room. :D
Took some pictures before we left our room.
Jasmine&Sheryl. :D (I take picture bo skill, pic v dark! :X)
Jasmine&I. (: (:
After that we had our breakfast at KFC, and that's where Namstar accidently tore Makoto's 100RM. Hahah!
Then we went back to our rooms before heading out to the Theme Park. Another picture before leaving our room. :D
And here we are at the Theme Park, Sheryl and Jasmine, and then 6/25 of E54G. :D

The first ride we took.
& while queueing up.


Next ride, Merry-Go-Round! Going up excitedly, machiam ginna. Hahah! :x
Played some carnival games before going onto the 'Boleh whatever',
Namstar's dream come true. (Don't they look cute?) Lol! And we saw gays 'boleh whatevering' tgt too! Handsome and cute ones! Gosh!

I partnered with my buddyyyy. :D :D
Lol to Jasmine! :x
And that's me and my plush bulldog. :D
Candid. Lol!

Sheryllll~ :)
Jasmine and I! :D :D
Pirate Ship next! Jasmine took pics, cos after she sit this she will get dizzy or feel like puking. Probably seasick.. Lol! :x Opps, I blocked Sheryl's face, I look so retard. Hahaha!
Okay, I've been doing this post for like more than an hour. So this will be part 1, too many pics alr, keep lagging! Haha! There're soooo many more pics! To be continued.... :D