

There's nothing cuter than this pig other than my hammie Ashy and my Winnie the Poohs.
His typical baboon-butt-red-face after drinking. Tsk, may God bless you with beer belly if you continue drinking more. Lol! Kidding. Look at him with the I-did-something-wrong-and-got-caught-red-handed-look. Priceless!
Saturday
Hahahaha! Today's my mom's and Qh's bday, and we sorta had a little celebration cum sisters' gathering, inclusive of Kyo and Gary on last saturday too. We ate at Sakura and then headed to jalan around Jurong Point. :D
My favourite part was when we entered Toys'R Us. Omg, once we entered, bestie and I was like detached from reality already, dragging Kyo along. Lollll! Firstly, we're like all splited into pairs luh, Sl was with me, all the other couples tgt. :D Then uh, Sl and I came upon this doll. She kept pressing the doll's tummy due to the "TRY ME!". I think the doll spoil, cos it didn't move at first, then Sl press again, the doll suddenly move and dance, SL SCREAMED! Lmao! She bloody hell screamed! I was laughing away lah, kaoz, damn funny, the two primary school looking girls beside us also laugh at her. Haha!
Then we meet up with bestie and Kyo, and we started playing "make believe". I was the HEROINE la obviously! Dragged a sword along happily with my mage(bestie) and healer/assasin/slinger(Kyo). Lol, poor Kyo, had to play along with us. Kns lor, my sword too power, keep anyhow poke till pple. We were searching for our preys/enemies lah! But they picked smoking or standing outside of Toys'R Us rather than to play "make believe" with us. Tskkkk, bestie and I was excited for nothing! The 3 of us always last to come out of a shop 1, dno why, we're way too inquisitive, keep pondering over little unique things. But nvm, I like! :D
It was a veryvery fun trip over alll. We've took many many pictures, some still with Sl. I love them so, hope got more gatheringsss. :D
She look so Yo-yo! Haha!
(676).jpg)