Monday, November 17, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:17 AM
(709).jpg)
Hi, I finally got it after troubling so many people. Lol! I'm addicted to reading about Edward and Bella! Friday was a funnnnn day for me! :D It was land based, we went to Kent Ridge to trek with an 8-10kg haversack. Like omg la, too bad Jasmine couldn't go, she was unwell, I hope she's fine now though. Haha. It was a great way to exercise or slim down, if you were to go regularly. I'm lucky I survived, didn't roll backwards.
After that, I met bestieeeee and my baby bro and we headed off to NYP for captain's bola with Kyo too. Hahah. It was superrrr fun, until some fatfat and a bunch of girls came along.... for elaborated version, (read my bestie's blog.) :x
Anyway, it was reallly fun playing captain's ball with them, cos I played till damn relax, and I didn't get as tired as the other time when I played in school, omg. Maybe it's the people you compete with, and the weather..
I felt so exercised on friday. Lol! Okay, fit is the word. I felt fitter, and satisfied. (: I love hanging out with my bestie and kyo too. And my bro too of course, though he left early, at least he nvr buey steady with me. :D
And thank you bestie and kyo for rushing down to Amk with me, for my pathetic book, though it was a pretty wasted trip, waste of cab fare. I felt so guilty, I didn't even paid a cent for the fare and my drink. I'm really grateful to the both of you, really. Let's exercise tgt more!

Then I went to my grandparents' to stay over. I miss my cousins so. My sore right eye came back to me again last night, sian. It's a bit weird now. Lol. We watched Hot Shot, hahaha, it was really funny man, and people, please refrain from sitting next to Jesslin when you're watching Hot Shot. Cause she'll never keep her hands to herself, she'll keep hitting whoever sits next to her omg. I know she's melting. Lol! So am I! The power to Wu Chun. Though he's not as powderful as my cute Dougie Poynter. And the coach is super chio la! Her body is nice, reminds me of Ma Xiao Ling. Hahaha. Idk la, they've got great figures.
And we did something badddd, we sneaked out to 7-11, we were desperate for food! Super hungry. Lol! Next week gonna see either of them again, I hope. :D Wedding dinner! All of us has got 2 invitations, so our families have got to split up. Lol. I still haven't decide which to attend to yet though. Can't wait. :D


I like Dean's new phone, cos it's 5 mega pixel. Haha. :D

Lookie look, the adults, are playing with the new 'playground' or fitness corner, whatever. My mom and dad plus Kenneth's mom and dad. How cute! Too bad my camera's quality sucks. This thing is pretty cute, you wouldn't 'see-saw' or go up and down with the one opposite you, instead, you 'see-saw' with the one that's sitting on the same colour as you. So my mom's with my dad, and Kendrick's mom is with his dad. Cute please, they can't help laughing, neither can we. Haha!