Monday, November 24, 2008!
HandWritten on; 7:32 PM
(740).jpg)
Hi! I'm home from school early today, am damn tired. Stoned a lot in class. Lol. Today's lesson was okay but tiring. Saturday, went to look for bestie and kyo at NYP. Haha, support their team for captain's ball. Like very fun lah! If there's so sun it'd be great. :D We've got slight sunburnt from it, especially bestie and kyo. Then went to S11 at AMK to eat, was super hungry, but I bet they're hungier 'cause they ran a lot too, and the food there is super yum too. Haha! After that went to look for my parents at Yishun's new extended shopping mall. Nothing much though. (:
The next morning, woke up pretty early, at like 9am, that's very early for me. Lol! Went to Pong's Ahyi house, she's a really pretty bride! :D Long time no see Jordan too, it's been like yearrrrs! Wonder if he even remembers me. Lol. I remember last time I always call him Doughnut. Lol. He's into stunt shuffling cards like Liang Shun, long fingers, but not as good as Liang Shun. Then watched the bridemaids disturbed the groom and his felliows. They're his sons and their friends, damn steady. Lol! Eating fruits with wasabi, wearing underwears on the outside touring downstairs with the underwears and shouting up. Lol! There are alphabets on each underwear and the form yesterday's date and 'I love Pon!' Haha. That's what they call her. It's damn funny when they stood in a line and shouted up.
And they gotta take off their underwear 'sexily' one by one along with the music. All damn steady sia, youngsters ma. Lol! The groom damn pro. Then they gotta chew of grapes off the groom, within a minute. And the groom gotta sing for the bride before he gets to see her. Damn funny I tell ya.
After that, slacked there for a while, and watch this handsome little cute boy get bullied by my cousins and another little cute boy by the name of ChengYu. Lol. Damn bastard sia they all. Lol.. Then made me realise something, if they go overboard, it would make the handsome little one lose trust in his friends next time, it would somehow affect his thinking and all, due to the way they 'bullied' him, though they meant no harm. So.. yeah, luckily they seldom meet each other. Haha.
After that at night, go Orchid Country Club with my father to attend Ahyi's wedding dinner while my bro and mom went to the other wedding dinner, my mom and dad wore the same colour while my bro and me wore black tgt. :D My mom's so pretty ytd, and my bro is super handsome!
Too bad we gotta split, two wedding invitations in a day, ytd was an auspicious day I suppose. Lol. :D Jess and her mom were with us while her bro and dad were the other side. Kenneth and his mom too, while Kendrick went with my mom. And.... we videocalled each other! It was super cute and funny I swear! Jess and me were waving to our grandparents, so did her mom. Lol! Damnnn cute, then the phone was passed around, super funny. I was like shouting, "I wanna see my bro, I wanna see my bro!", but they didn't care. Kns!! Lol! I think Jess, her mom and I looked like a retard ytd, waving to my phone, but we didn't care, it was too bloody fun.
On the way there, I kept complaining to my father that we're late. Lol! Reached there, straight go find Jess after congratulating Ahyi. :D Then took some photos using my uncle's camera, I want the photos! Not with me yet, so all the photos below are from my lousy phone. Lol.
Food was yumyum! Then took Baby Selina out for a walk, 'cause Jesslin and I don't eat prawns. She's easy to please and don't cry a lot, just like Zac, and she's trained to look at cameras while taking pics. Lol!! But nvr smile leiii, sian. I swear I looked pregnant ytd. Haha! I like her lah, 'cause she let me carry her, haha! Zac make me emo only, let me carry for less than 3 minutes. :(
Oh, I had great fun yesterday, though I'm totally worn out. Tried annoying Jess by singing every song they played, but he's not like my brother, so easily get irritated by me, no fun. Lol! Kept laughing also, I forgot why.
And I'm starting to read Breaking Dawn! Yayyyy, hahaa! Tomorrow school, this week must whole week go school. 3 more freaking weeks! Jiayou! Hahaha. :D
(739).jpg)
My cute little godbrother. :D
Baby Selina. Haha, look like little boy righttt, but her mom made her wear skirt, so she can say, "Boys don't wear skirt!". Her mom's damn cute too. Lol.
It's just us and the christmas tree, I look like a mom. Lol..

My mom was prettier than her usual self yesterday. Heheh.
And lastly, me. (: Gd'night!