Friday, November 14, 2008!
HandWritten on; 1:27 AM
It's been pretty long since I've last updated. :D Tmr going to Idk where, it's land based, and we're the day 1 class, so we'd be the first to go. Hope that it'd be fun! And I'll probably be meeing bestie after school, along with my bro.
I'm done reading Twilight, and I've finished reading New Moon today though I got the book just yesterday. And I'll definitely get my 3rd book from the Twilight saga, Eclipse. I was grinning like a mad cow when my dad sponsor me to buy. Soooo happy lah! Hmmm, something about those books just couldn't make me stop reading somehow. Look what Stephanie Meyer did to me. Haha. Even my bro's reading them. Many people are.. The book's pretty suitable for teenagers, I'm still a teenager, so.. yeah. Lol. It's not easy falling in love, I can feel the ache in my heart at certain parts, feeling the character's pain, especially in New Moon. Lol, stupid right, I know.
I just love reading, can imagine a lot, think there's where my imagination starts from. Hmm.. I think different readers will have different imaginations too. One description, thousands of different images.
The movie is coming out too. (: (: Okay, I'm off, gotta be up early tomorrow, byeee!
(687).jpg)
Dad got mom a pretty cake, how sweeet. :D
(706).jpg)
Niceeee!