Tuesday, November 18, 2008!
HandWritten on; 10:58 PM


W24
Mians gathering pic, first pic without
Huiling, second full! :D
I finally watched Madagascar after school
todayyy! Watched with Jasmine,
Anis, Bob, PD,
Jesslin and 2 of
Anis' friends.
Happpy la, but uh, I can't believe I actually fell asleep at 1 part of the show. I was probably too tired and exhausted from school and the lack of sleep and intense laughter in the beginning. But I know I slept at the most boring part, the part where they fought/quarrelled.
Lolll! I was really trying hard to keep myself wake
sia.
Tsk. The movie was
reallly hilarious la! Doesn't mean I sleep = bored. I love the movie, it made me laugh a lot too, till
Jesslin gotta remind me to stop.
Haha! Gotta thank PD for the treat too. :D
After that went to
SunPlaza with
Jesslin for dinner and bought the last book,
Breaking Dawn. Almost every girl reading the book is falling in love with Edward, now there won't be prince charming in dreams, but Edward instead.
Hohoho,
tmr Psychology. Damn it man,
sian. Oh and
Jesslin and staying over at my place till
thursdayyy, I'm like having a sister for 4 days.
Hahaha! :D
I feel like re-watching Madagascar. :) I
wna re-watch it when I'm not as exhausted.
Lol.
'We've got a good news, and a bad news. The good news is, we're landing immediately, and the bad news is, we're plane crashing.'Okay, below are the pictures from land based, with the courtesy of
Yanni. :D Okay, shall go hit
da sack,
gd'night!

All
try'na steal the limelight from the background but failed.
Lol! Mr.
Tham really act la. :x And the tree hid my face too.
Haha!

If I'm not wrong, this is when we're presenting, our trekking poles. :D

Listening 'attentively' to idk who demonstrating abt the ascending and descending part. Heheh.
And lastly, our one and only group photo taken by Mr.Tham, that day only 11 turned up. Lol. It was after the thingy, I think I looked most tired inside alr lor. Lol! It was fun overalll. :D