Tuesday, December 02, 2008!
HandWritten on; 9:22 PM
Been sleeping quite a lot these days, I think. Lol. At least more than last few months, but I still damn tired now. Damn..
And I've turned blacker! Thanks to yesterday's lesson, kayaking in the pool, with playboats. Damn fun but tiring. Hahah, damn funny, then some of us tried to compete, but super anyhow anyhow. Lol! :x
Tmr's psychology again! Dammit, hate the lesson, it's the faci I dislike! His lesson damn dead I tell you, no one wanna talk 1, even after 11 weeks, the class still like v quiet, I still don't like. Urgh.. Lol.
And BTT on thursday, today tuesday, I haven't study AT ALL! I'm so screwed, left tomorrow, before studying, I gotta finish my breaking dawn, by today! I only left one chapter, feeling to reluctant to finish it, cause I don't want the story to end! Omg, very dumb of me, I know..
Woot, and just when I was about to blog just now, I saw the mail from facebook stating that Mavis jiejie has uploaded the pictures. :D And I'm gonna upload them, with some from my phone. Let me introduce you to some the family members of my father's side. :D
Went to Joanne jiejie's house on Sunday for a gathering. Her husband cooked for us too. Damn yum yum please! Love that gathering. I hope there'd be more, we're missing of Vernadus' family and Alvin's family for the full Voon family. Haha. :/ The pictures are all disorganized cause Audrey is lazy to organize them. Lol. Enjoy..
Food prepared by our chef of the day. Hahah.

Win and Ezra, Ryan's bubbly maid. :D She's always smiling and laughing, really nice.

And here is Ryan and Giovan.

Then my mommy, Ezra and my fierce bro.

My dad, the coolest dad on earth, and Ezra. He's cool to the max! Lol!

My mommy isn't as cool as my dad, but she's pretty cute at times though. :x Ezra and my mom. :D

Mavis, aunty Jarene (Ryan's mommy) and Ezra.

Uncle Ricky (Ryan's dad) and Ezra.

Every gathering confirm will have this activity without fail. Lol. My two aunties.

Joanne and Ryan.

She's training to be a mom. Lol!

Giovan and Sandy doggy.

Playing in between and my bro won 40bucks, of course, with the help of my dad. This is one game that can make them go all mad. Lol, cause they were screaming and all, almost tearing the house down. :x It was really fun. Haha!

Little Ezra, tolerating the screams while his mommy is playing. Lol!
This is Ezra and his mommy. (:

Joanne's husband and Ezra.

My Chimchim bro finally having the courage to carry Ezra. Hahaha, he was a little scared.

Idk how to spell his name, Elisa's boyfriend plus Ezra. :D

Oh, and he's our chef of the day too! And the owner of the house which we almost tore down. Heh.

Ezra Lye Ci Yuen. Super like his chinese name, Si Yuan.
Elisa, Joanne, Mavis and Audrey. My pretty cousins. Still got Michelle and Angeline.

Funny faces. Haha. (: (:

Elisa, Ezra and the ducky on his wrist!
Me, distracting Ezra with his ducky while he's changing diapers, and Giovan. Lol.
Little Ryan and me, he's wearing a Winnie the Pooh T-shirt, hahaah! He's damn cute.
Ezra and me. :D
Chimchim and Ezra, damn cute!
Lastly, my zilian photo, I know my foot damn clean. Lol! Bye!