Tuesday, December 16, 2008!
HandWritten on; 2:20 AM
December 16, 2008
You are likely to feel especially sensitive, moody, and desirous of privacy and solitude. You may instinctively wish to shield yourself from emotions and problems of others. This is a good time for peaceful meditation, contemplation, and spiritual renewal.Friendster Horoscope for December 16, 2008
All of the different emotions that are swimming around in your heart right now are combining to create a cocktail that's leaving you feeling mixed up and a little bit blue. It could take some time to work through all of what you are feeling, so you might want to reschedule one or two social outings. After all, you can't bluff a good mood. Everyone will see right through your act in minutes. Just give yourself some time. You'll be through with this soon.
This is baddd... Haha, but I'm feeling okay now. Hoho. :x Later going genting alr. Sianxzx. I hope it'll be fun! Hahaha. :D
Hmm, we're suppose to wake up at 4am, it's 2.30am now. I can't sleep, and I shouldn't, cause if I does, I'm a goner, I can't wake or sleep in bus alr. Lol. I'm hungry now! I haven't eat my Christmas Ring bread. Lol!
My pet society is sooo in an x'mas mood. :D My little Flake has got Rudolph and Frosty in her house! Haha! And the gingerbread in the middle is from bestie. Lol! Christmas is one of my favourite festive season. Hmm. All the lovely songs.
Anyway, I shall end this random post. See y'all 4 days later! Take care. :D Bye!