Sunday, December 14, 2008!
HandWritten on; 12:54 AM
Holidays is finally hereeee! Woot, been looking forward to it. It was a great day in class yesterday. Damnnnn funny, we took loads of pictures using Pam's mac, she offered us, sucha cool faci. We tried to prank her but got Sabo-ed by some guy from other class, idiot.
Went to Bugis today and then go Suntec and then back to Bugis, wa, damn tiring but fun. Love it. Haha. (: V tired, I want go bathe liao.
I'll upload the pictures of yesterday in the next post, cause today I upload kayaking pics (gotta thank Gerry, she's our photographer for that day). A lot of pictures! Enjoy. :D Lol. Nightnight!



Trying to do draw stroke from one side to another.


Our faci, Ai Chin. Hahaha!
Waiting for Jess to demostrate. :D
I'm presenting, look so aunty. Hahah.

Lol, Jasmine like wanna fight lor. :x But her eye was in pain that time.

Gynette and the kayaks.
Audrey Gynette Yanni :D
Jasmine Yanni Mia Jolene :D
Atiqah, haha. (:
The right way to carry your kayak. Sexay Yanni. :x

Mia. (:

Syafiq and Farid.


Most of the girls in our class, Cheer and Joy weren' there.

Candid. Lol.