Thursday, December 11, 2008!
HandWritten on; 2:01 AM
Very long no update, like become lazy again liao. Hahaha. Sianzxzxz, I skipped psychology today, again. Sigh. So damn hate that module, plus I got this bloody flu and nose block, really don't feel like waking up.
I watched Bolt w bestie, kyo and Jesslin on Saturday, Rhino really cracks me up la! So goddamn cute please. Placed my Ash into a ball like little Rhino. Haha! But Rhino fatter. Haha!
(778).jpg)
Then after that got Standard Chartered volunteer thingy, walao I nvr sleep at all, really cannot sleep too early. Sian. Was at the 30km mark, only can see the faces of the first few runners, 'cause the middle part is really busy pouring and shifting till your head no need to look up alr. Damn tiring, stood for a really long time. It was rather interesting la, saw a runner running barefooted, power pack. Another ran without her bra. Lol, all those Kenya runners I think, like destined to run for life. After that event I went to meet Jess and Dean before heading to grandparents', ahmah cooked sharks' fins, HEAVENLY please! Slept for like only 2 hours there, it was really noisy, didn't have a good sleep. But I slept again for less than an hour, really deep sleep, till police come I also dk, hahaha, reached home at like 3am in the morning, damn exhausting! Dk how I tahan.
(806).jpg)
Pour like siao. Omg. These are less than half the boxes of cups and drinks there, just only a quarter.
(816).jpg)
Haha! Ash so cute. Anybody wants hamsters?! My bestie's giving 2 more away, but idk if now still got or not. Sharlene came for these 2 days and stuck to me like a glue, lolol! Love her to bits and pieces.
(837).jpg)
(836).jpg)
And Idk why she wants me to pose with the powder. Tmr school, and we'll know which sem we'll be going for internship, I bet I'd go on the second semester! Lol. And and there's this 'Play until stupid' thingy tmr, I regretted signing up for that 'cause I suddenly felt damn lazy. Argh. :/
Oh, and I can't wait for Christmas' sis gathering. :D :D 's been a longgg time since we met up. I miss the girls!
Next post will upload kayaking pictures! Love pool lessons much! :D