

Audrey's resolutions:
- Stop skipping school for the last 3 weeks of school!
- Stop being late for class!
- Get car license before 2010!
- Tolerate mom longer.
- Be a good student for year 3 and graduate smoothly in 2010 (omg please)!
- Lesser wants.
Audrey wishes for 2009 to be:
- A good year for all.
- Love and people close to me to be healthy and happy always.
- Recession to be over soon so people won't have to worry so much either.
- World peace, but not just for 2009, forever! (though it will never happen.)
- School year (FYP, attachment, portfolio, report, assignments whatevers) to go smoothly for my friends and I.
- No more school stress for all my sisters esp my bestf!
- No creepy crawlies near me at anytime at all.
Hohoho! That's all I guess, can't think of any alr. Anyway, may y'all have a great 2009. School's starting this monday omg! I can't wait to go back to reformat my laptop man. Hahaha! Byeee!