Thursday, January 29, 2009!
HandWritten on; 4:15 PM
I'm tagged by bestieee. :D
Rules:Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, its because I want to know more about you. Have fun!
01. My name is Audrey.
02. I'm a leo. A less dominant 1.
03. I love babies, toddlers and kids.
04. I like sports, but I damn lazy.
05. I'm going to be 19 soon, getting old. Shit.
06. I love my family, cousins and friends. :)
07. I'm gonna watch Love Matters with my sisters later. :D
08. My brother is somehow my secret box. He knows almost everything about me and my life.
09. My hamster don't eat ba gua.
10. Pineapple tarts are my favourite CNY goodies.
11. I can feel fats in me. Hahaha.
12. I want a puppy. Shih Tzu!
13. I'm like being optimistic but I would still expect the worst.
14. I don't like going to school 'cause I hate presenting.
15. My course is the fun-nest and slackiest course ever, though I won't continue that path.
16. My dad is my idol. Lol.
17. This is the 17th line.
18. I can be very random at times.
19. I'm bored now.
20. If you've read it all, you must be bored too.
21. I love winnie the pooh.
22. I love bright colours, hot pink is my favourite.
23. I'm not a bimbo nor am I J___ if I love hot pink.
24. I kill zombies. Only in L4D! :x
25. I love english to mandarin songs, pop, rock, RnB, whatever.
25 people: (Jesslin, Evelovely, Hokaniv, SLmommy, QHahmah, Geraldean, Jasmine, PD, AlvinVoon, Gynette/ChienWei, Jolene, Joachim, Yoga and anyone who wishes to do. :D)