Saturday, February 28, 2009!
HandWritten on; 4:12 AM
Alright man people! I passed that friggin' first aid course. LOL! That examiner was lenient and pretty interesting la, unlike our lecturer. I still have got no confidence to safe people, so don't count on me! Lol, contradicting my previous post. Nvm, I know CPR, lecturer kept asking us to do, it's tiring y'know. Let's hope I won't get to use it on anyone.
Using bro/dad's laptop now, damn lazy to on mine, I know, you must be thinking how fucking lazy Aud is. I ate a lot today, happens everytime when I'm at hougang. Damn it, I need to exercise or my width would increase. Stop procrastinating and being lazy, Aud, you suck if you don't jog, loser.
Finally went to find Jesslin, waaaa, I miss her! And my sisters too, we cancelled today's dinner. Rah, next week k girls! :D
Gonna tutor Kerine tmr, tio scam by my uncle, walao, super scammer. He said he'd fetch little Kerine to my house in the first place but then Idk how it ended up with me being expected to head allll the way to Jurong West. All the way to Boon Lay and bus there, omg man. Lol. Way to go man. Then after that gng Zouk with my lovely Evel, kiasu brudder, Vina, and my buddies, JasmineXu, Bobbbyyy and Jas' sisters, heh.
Time to hit the sack. Good night peoplezzz.
If you need me, I'll be there. Never feel alone please.