Wednesday, February 18, 2009!
HandWritten on; 8:37 PM
Gsrh rh z ufm dzb gl yolt. R zn olermt rg. Gsv xlwv rh evib vzhg gi yivzp gsifts, olo.
Omg I'm addicted to the song by Sum 41 - With Me (melts), okay I've changed it to my blog song. Hohoho. Andand, I passed 1 star kayaking!! *beams* :D
Weather is so fucking hot these days, but ytd was worseeee! It's gettting better alr. So please do consume more water to hydrate yourselves, people! :D
A little excited to tutor my Primary 1 cousin, but it'll be eating up my Saturdays, I don't mind though. But I've filled with activities to do these coming Sats. Rah. Nvm, jy.
& I hope I'll be able to sleep earlier today and get back the correct sleeping time. Arghhhhh. Bye! I'm happy today. :D
I don't want this moment to ever end, When everthing's nothing, without you.