Friday, February 06, 2009!
HandWritten on; 3:59 AM
It's been long since I've blogged. Many things happened but lazy to blog. :x Mavis brought me to a mani-pedi on yesterday, thanks. :D And after that the rest came over to have steamboat, the thing boil damnn slow, and we're all hungry. Haha, gambled, ate, gambled, ate, sleep. CNY sur fat.
Today went back to school to pay the first aid thingy. Then back home to mahjong. I won, thanks to my bro, Rae, Kyo and lady luck. Lolol. Tons of beginner's luck man. Aston's Specialities for dinner w sisters, Kyo & Bob except for QH, yummm. After that we headed to Sl's to gamble again. Lolol. So into the CNY mood, haha. Maybe tmr going Jesslin's place first before heading to Sl's place to thon. :D
I'm off to bed to replenish my energy. Nights.
Whirlpools are my enemies and they're here to fill my head. I'm chilled but screwed.