

(1185).jpg)
(1180).jpg)
(1181).jpg)
Not!
Nope, not my fault, didn't teach her that! Her mom saw and was screaming at her. Lol man, the situation was pretty hilarious.
I'm back from OBS, and I'm missing that place, the people especially. Though it's only 5 days, but the experience is priceless! But I damn dao there, they keep saying I quiet. Haha, too much of my dad's attributes. Too much of the bad habit of not taking initiatives, I gotta throw that away and have more confidence. Speak up more, be sensitive of others, less selfish, smile more and such. Shall upload my group and buddy group's photo soon after I scan stuff. And my fingers are like numbnumb, fatfat, and rough, lol! The ropes! At least better than getting rope burns.
Gotta remember to scan photo, book, and blablabla! Type logbook down, research, find books, resources. Hmm. Tutor, plan, find assessment, think, research. Whatever, I don't think I could finish all this. Lol. Gotta stop my bad habit of procrastinating.
And guess what, I've got interest in the outdoors somehow, but still, I scared! Lol! Seeing how people climb mountains, do high level white water kayaking and such. All the competent people, makes me so less confident. But still, I feel like doing those. Lol, future plannings, different thoughts, more doubts. Guess it's time to find out what I really want and hopefully can take things slowly. & I'm afraid the phrase "Never too late" doesn't apply to all.
Hahaha, k then, bye!