Tuesday, March 17, 2009!
HandWritten on; 7:13 PM
What kind of shoe are you?The STRIPPER SHOE
You are very outgoing and not afraid to show what you got!You love the saying "grugs sex and rock and roll".Everyone thinks of you as the wild girl,and everyone wants to have the courage you do!What are you born to do?Heronow we are not talkin bout becomin a super hero... but you were born to help others and put others infornt of your needs. you are caring and that is your biggest strength you will do really well in those field where you have to help others like social worker or doctor...options are manyDoes your personality match your star sign?LibraThis answer for this is seriously long, so I didn't copy it. The Moron TestCaptain Douchebag >>> _l_ Hey, I'm no fucking douchebag, anyway, I think this test is moronic itself 'cause they even got the spelling douchebag wrong which I've edited. Lol. Assholes. At least I'm not a moron either.You're not a moron but you're still a douchebag. Boredom leads me to doing all these quizzes. Lol. I'm leading a 'no life' kinda life now. Damn it. Anyway, I'd like to thank Qh for her Donuts. Heheheh, homemade, warm and nice. :D Glad to be a neighbour/sister of hers. Hahahah. Bye!