Monday, March 02, 2009!
HandWritten on; 2:49 AM
Wooo, finally signed up for the 10km Suburban run with Vina. Lol. There's no finisher tee, argh, I want leiiii! ):
Some idiot from Zouk stomped on the side of my foot ytd which left me a cut together with a blue black. Was damn pain, and after he stomped on it, it got numb for a while. Lol.
Anyways, I've been watching family guy recently, thanks to Gynette. She got me addicted to it as well. Hahaha! :D
Doctor: Well, Rudolph, we finally figured out what makes your nose red. A Very happy Rudolph: Is it pixie dust? Or Leprechaun tails?Doctor: No, it's a tumour.Still a very happy Rudolph: You mean like a magical christmas tumour?Doctor: No, a malignent tumour, the base of which is large deep within your brain.Still as happy as ever, Rudolph: Oh. *pauses* What a happy, special...Doctor *cuts his sentence abruptly* : You're going to die.Lol! I know right.. So random. Ok, I shall continue watching my family guy now. :D Bye y'all!