Wednesday, April 01, 2009!
HandWritten on; 2:59 PM
Happy Aprils' fool day! :D
Haven't been fooled and have fooled no one yet. Lol! Unlike last few years, though I forgot how I fooled other people. Someone text me. Went something like this.
Gj: Aprils' fool leh. Waiting for your prank. LOL
Me: Aren't you supposed to prank me first then say it's Aprils' fool day?
Gj: Cause every year you will prank me but not this time. :O
Me: Aiseh, you bear grudges 1 ah? Liddat I prank you, you sure know alr what.
Gj: Just saying la, kk later you prank me.
Me: *Continues with a fact*
Gj: K april fool.
Me: No joke!
Gj: So fake so fake LOL
Me: Whatever I say today will be a joke to you thanks to the date.
Gj: Hahaha! Kk, tmr then I believe this thing.
What crap sia! He's lost for words and still doesn't wanna believe a thing I said till now. Hahahha. No one will believe a thing I said on the first day of April. Lol! Everyone's waiting to fool and get fooled! Enjoy! :P